PETITE GENEVE PETROVIĆ is a family organization that has been building its reputation for the last thirty-five years on its unmistakable dedication to admirers of fine jewelry and timepieces. Inspired by our culture of extraordinary service, we are looking for talents motivated to represent the institution of which they are a part of through the quality of their work, those always willing to make the additional effort and deliver more than expected. For the years ahead, we are looking for people with integrity and positive attitude, candidates that would be a natural fit with our experienced team, our strong culture and traditional values.
- Welcoming our local and international clientele, providing extraordinary service and professional assistance in finding the right timepieces, diamonds or jewelry creations.
- Dedication to providing a unique PETITE GENEVE PETROVIĆ experience and developing a truly long-term relationship with our esteemed customers.
- Representing in a genuine manner the traditional family values of our company to the visitors of PETITE GENEVE PETROVIĆ, as a true Ambassador.
- Responsibility for written and verbal communication with clients, for the administrative tasks related to the sales process as well as daily operational activities as required by our internal policies.
- Adherence to the philosophy of continuous learning and progress as well as commitment to regular training sessions, with proactive and sincere support to other colleagues.
- Mutual respect and flawless communication with all members of our team and external associates.
Your traits / profile
- Work experience in sales of products or services with direct contact with high profile clients required: five-star hospitality, catering, events organization. Previous track record in luxury retail is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Eloquence and kindness in both verbal and written form.
- Highly developed sense of empathy and ability to understand the needs of others, diplomacy and sensitivity to different cultures, attention to details.
- Exceptional level of sense of duty, personal integrity and ethics.
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and commitment to teamwork.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Hungarian are required.
- Ease in using basic computer programs.
- Business Professional dress code and polished appearance required for the role.
PETITE GENEVE PETROVIĆ provides a working environment with a strong team spirit, with opportunities for personal development and progress, as well as exciting dynamics of a regional company present in three countries. Being aware that working in the PETITE GENEVE PETROVIĆ team requires exceptional dedication of all members of the team, we are inviting for this application candidates with proven work ethics exclusively.
All interested candidates can apply through special pages in Serbian, English or Hungarian. For a successful application, it is necessary to prepare a resume, a letter of motivation and a recent personal photo in advance.