Petite Genève Petrović is a family organization that has been building its reputation for the last thirty-five years on its unmistakable dedication to admirers of fine jewelry and timepieces. Inspired by our culture of extraordinary service, we are looking for talents motivated to represent the institution of which they are a part of through the quality of their work, those always willing to make the additional effort and deliver more than expected. For the years ahead, we are looking for people with integrity and positive attitude, candidates that would be a natural fit with our experienced team, our strong culture and traditional values.
- Support of internal customers (sales, accounting, after-sale service and security) providing troubleshooting and training on hardware and software functionalities.
- Understand current and future business goals and ongoing IT issues and suggest solutions to management.
- Ensure that employees are following computer use policies, information security and privacy best practices.
- Support the renewal and upgrade schedule for company software and hardware
- Adherence to the philosophy of continuous learning and progress as well as commitment to regular training sessions, with proactive and sincere support to other colleagues.
- Mutual respect and flawless communication with all members of our team and external associates.
- Representing in a genuine manner the traditional family values of our company to the visitors of Petite Geneve Petrović.
Your traits / profile
- Proven internal customer orientation
- Previous experience of 3-5 years in the IT department of a mid-size company, with knowledge of as many as possible of the following topics:
- Google Workspace or Microsoft Exchange administration (server side and endpoints)
- Local network administration and monitoring
- Hardware maintenance (servers, printers, laptops, mobile phones), software deployment, experience of Apple environment a plus
- Cybersecurity best practices
- Backup and restore
- Highly developed sense of empathy and ability to understand the needs of others, diplomacy and sensitivity to different cultures, attention to details.
- Exceptional level of sense of duty, personal integrity and ethics.
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and commitment to teamwork.
- Available to work with retail hours
- Excellent knowledge of English and Hungarian are required.
- Business Professional dress code and polished appearance required for the role.