Petite Genève Petrović is a family organization that has been building its reputation for the last thirty-five years on its unmistakable dedication to admirers of fine jewelry and timepieces. Inspired by our culture of extraordinary service, we are looking for talents motivated to represent the institution of which they are a part of through the quality of their work, those always willing to make the additional effort and deliver more than expected. For the years ahead, we are looking for people with integrity and positive attitude, candidates that would be a natural fit with our experienced team, our strong culture and traditional values.
- Welcoming our local and international clientele, providing professional assistance while receiving watches for repairs and maintenance.
- Representing in a genuine manner the traditional family values of our company to the visitors of Petite Geneve Petrović, as a true Ambassador.
- Performing maintenance, complete servicing and necessary repairs of Rolex and Tudor timepieces, following the brand’s stringent quality criteria.
- Providing reliable diagnostics and assess the necessary watch intervention in accordance with the norms of Petite Geneve Petrović.
- Responsibility for written and verbal communication with clients, for the administrative tasks related to the service process as well as daily operational activities as required by our internal policies.
- Adherence to the philosophy of continuous learning and progress as well as commitment to regular training sessions, with proactive and sincere support to other colleagues.
- Mutual respect and flawless communication with all members of our team and external associates.
Your traits / profile
- Experience with various mechanical calibres of reputable Swiss manufactures.
- Knowledge of various mechanisms of Swiss manufactures.
- Exceptional level of sense of duty, personal integrity and ethics.
- Eloquence and kindness in both verbal and written form.
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and commitment to teamwork.
- Good knowledge of English is required.
- Ease in using basic computer programs.
- Business Professional dress code and polished appearance required for the role.